Welcome to the [http://www.wanderinghorse.net|wanderinghorse.net] fossil repositories page. This is the home of several [http://www.fossil-scm.org|Fossil] source code repositories for [http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/|Stephan Beal's] pet programming projects. Some are experimental projects, probably not of interest to the average coder. Some of them are "maintained" code, however, which i use in other projects and do in fact update from time to time.
<strong>See also:</strong> [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/wikis/|the project wiki collection]. As of March 2012 most project wikis are being migrated to fossil-based wikis with a custom front-end.
The repositories are listed below in alphabetical order. The asterisks next to each repository name mean:
* <tt>(*)</tt> = Highly experimental, unmaintained, or not intended to be a stable/public project. These are often incubation grounds or mini-libraries which i occasionally import into other source trees.
* <tt>(**)</tt> = Maintained/active code, possibly interesting for certain clients. (It might not be maintained <em>often</em>, but is updated from time to time.)
* <tt>(***)</tt> = Code which i actively maintain and use in other client applications, and considered safe for use by arbitrary clients.
Occasionally the more active projects dveloped by [http://www.keenesystems.com/HireAspnetProgrammer.aspx|programmers] are moved to "more capable" source repositories like [http://code.google.com|Google Code], but the new location will be listed on the project's repository page (just follow the links below).
The repositories are:
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/c11n/|c11n] <tt>(**)</tt> - an experimental serialization library for C, based on the principals of [http://s11n.net|libs11n].
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/c-snippets/|c-snippets] <tt>(*)</tt> - my dropping-ground for C code which has no other home. Some of the other libraries here are refinements of this code.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/cpdo/|cpdo] <tt>(**)</tt> - a database access abstraction API for C, modeled heavily after the PHP PDO API.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/cson/|cson] <tt>(***)</tt> - an object-oriented C library for generating and consuming JSON data.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/cwal/|cwal] <tt>(***)</tt> - an experimental scripting-engine and garbage collector.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/felta/|felta] <tt>(**)</tt> - a C library version of the delta-generation routines from the Fossil SCM.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/libfossil|libfossil] <tt>(***)</tt> - a C library API port of the [http://fossil-scm.org|Fossil SCM].
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/nosjob/|nosjob] <tt>(**)</tt> - a C++ library for creating and consuming JSON data.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/parse0x/|parse0x] <tt>(**)</tt> - a Parsing Expression Grammar (PEG) toolkit written for C++0x (albeit long before it was standardized!).
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/parsepp/|parsepp] <tt>(**)</tt> - a Parsing Expression Grammar (PEG) toolkit for modern C++ compilers (not C++0x).
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/pegc/|pegc] <tt>(**)</tt> - And yet another PEG library, but this one is implemented in C.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/sigslot/|sigslot] <tt>(**)</tt> - a collection of various Signals and Slots implementations in C++.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/sqlite-stuff/|sqlite-stuff] <tt>(**)</tt> - a collection of "stuff" for [http://sqlite.org|sqlite], e.g. several C++ wrappers.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/th1-sgb/|th1-sgb] <tt>(*)</tt> - a C library version of the TH1 scripting language from the Fossil SCM.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/whalloc|whalloc] <tt>(*)</tt> - a C library providing several custom memory allocators.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/whbst/|whbst] <tt>(*)</tt> - a binary search tree API for C.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/whdbg/|whdbg] <tt>(*)</tt> - a very simple C library for adding runtime-configurable debugging output to an application.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/whgc/|whgc] <tt>(*)</tt> - a collection of simple garbage collection APIs for C.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/whiki|whiki] <tt>(**)</tt> - A CGI-and-JSON-based wiki system. Based on cson and cpdo (see links above).
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/whio/|whio] <tt>(**)</tt> - a generic i/o-device library for C. Provides implementations for FILE and in-memory back-ends, and can be extended to wrap arbitrary i/o device types which support random access.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/whprintf|whprintf] <tt>(***)</tt> - a generic printf()-like implementation which can send its output to arbitrary destinations (e.g. GUI widget, file, or a memory buffer) via a callback function. Probably my single most-re-used library.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/whsha1/|whsha1] <tt>(**)</tt> - a small, easy-to-use SHA1 hashing library for C.
* [http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/repos/whuuid|whuuid] <tt>(**)</tt> - a tiny C library for generating random UUIDs.
<b>Generic download instructions</b> for fossil repositories can be found on [download|the downloads page].